Modeled after one of the Cold War’s premier military trainer aircraft, the brushless-powered ParkZone® T-28D Trojan park flyer is a thrilling sport-scale experience that everyone from intermediate to expert pilots will enjoy. Designed for use with full range DSM2™ aircraft transmitters, this Bind-N-Fly™ version comes out of the box with the realistic USAF paint scheme applied and electronics installed. To get it flying, just attach the wing and tail while the battery is charging and then bind its factory-installed DSM2 receiver to your full range transmitter. Bind-N-Fly convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the T-28D Trojan you get it all.
PARKZONE PKZ5080 T-28D Trojan BNF
ParkZone’s T-28D comes powered with a potent 480 brushless outrunner motor that provides spirited climb and sport aerobatic performance. Its tough Z-Foam™ construction is exceptionally resistant to damage but can be easily repaired with any medium-viscosity CA or epoxy.
- Ready to fly in minutes
- 3S 1800mAh Li-Po battery and balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
- Spektrum AR500 DSM2™ 5-channel sport receiver installed
- Fully proportional 4-channel control
- Realistic USAF paint scheme and decals
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Requires a full range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)