HB RACING 112723 D413 1/10 4WD Buggy '13 Roar Champion Ty Tessma
The Hot Bodies D413 is the long-awaited successor to the D4 buggy, and was designed for adaptability, durability, and win-ability! With the D413, drivers can choose the best battery layout for their driving style and the track surface. Plus, its extreme toughness means you can drive it like you stole it, and not have to worry about over driving the car. The D413 can dish out the punishment, and take it just as well.
The Hot Bodies D413 first turned a wheel at the 2013 ROAR Nationals in the hands of Ty Tessmann, one of the fastest racers on the planet and lead test driver for all of the off-road HB projects. Ty stole the show at the World's Warm-Up, winning both the 2WD and 4WD classes, and when he showed up at the ROAR Nationals at the same track just a few months later with the D413 in hand, no one could stop him from taking another ROAR Nationals victory - this time in electric!
Adjustable Chassis Configurations
The D413 is the only competition 4WD car that allows racers to choose between a "shorty" type LiPo or a conventional saddle pack arrangement. This adjustability is one of the hallmarks of the D413 and allows drivers to change the balance of the car front-to-rear.
Triple Gear Diffs
Front, center and rear gear differentials are used to allow drivers to use various diff greases to tune the the steering, traction and corner handling. Gear diffs are much stronger than ball diffs and allows racers strap to in extra-powerful brushless motors for maximum power without the hassles of ball diff maintenance.
- Highly adjustable suspension geometry (roll center, kick-up, anti-squat, camber, toe-in) for a total tuning package
- Innovative triangulated shock tower mounts for increased survivability during crashes
- 12mm big-bore shocks with threaded bodies and mud guards
- Versatile steering system with minimal bump-steer and highly adjustable Ackermann geometry for complete steering control
- Signature HB Monocoque suspension arms for stiffness, strength and adjustability
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel surface radio system
- 7.4V Shorty or saddle pack type LiPo battery & compatible charger
- 1/10 Electronic speed control & 540 motor
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Tires & tire glue
- Steering servo
- 500cts Silicone Shock Oil
- 10,000wt Silicone Differential Fluid
- 100,000wt Silicone Differential Fluid
- Tools for Assembly